The nu: ju Loyalty Points Program
With our Loyalty Points program, you will automatically collect bonus points that are worth cash on every purchase!
How to collect Loyalty Points:
- For every order you place as a registered customer in our online shop, you automatically collect Loyalty Points.
- You will receive 10 bonus points for every 1 Euro value of goods. Curved amounts are rounded up.
This is how you redeem the collected Loyalty Points:
- Log in to your account with your login data.
- In the lower left corner of each page, you will find the Loyalty Points widget. As soon as you have logged in, a number appears with your credit.
- Click on the widget and a small window will open with your Loyalty Points account.
- Here you can exchange your accumulated Loyalty Points for rewards (discount codes), where 100 Loyalty Points correspond to a value of 1 EURO.
- As soon as you have chosen one of the offered options (depending on the amount of your point balance), e. g. 100 points for 1€, 300 points for €3,500 points for €5 or 1000 points for €10, a discount code will be created, which you can copy and paste into your shopping cart under "Discount Codes".
- Please keep in mind that you can only redeem one discount code for each order.
- As the Loyalty Points are credited to your personal customer account, our program does not work for guest orders.
- If you have always ordered as a guest, you can easily create a customer account in the course of your next order. All you have to do is enter a password - no additional information is required.
- In your Loyalty Points account (widget at the bottom left) you can view your current points balance at any time and track your redemptions.
- Each Loyalty Point is valid for 12 months, after which it expires.
- In case of a return, the corresponding Loyalty Points will be deducted from your balance.
- Accumulated Loyalty Points will only be redeemable after a period of 14 days.
- Loyalty Points can only be offset against purchases.
- It is not possible to cash out the Loyalty Points.