Evolon® duvet cover with natural dust mite protection - silver-ionised | a pack of one in 135 x 200 cm (duvet not included), grey/white
Ideal for allergy sufferers | Hygienic | Comfortable | Washable up to 95°C
The nu:ju® duvet cover made from Evolon® provides the best natural barrier against dust mite allergies. Thanks to the patented micro-filament technology, dust mites are unable to survive in this robust and dense material. The silver ionisation treatment prevents harmful fungi and bacteria from developing. What's more, this pillowcase is comfortable, soft and breathable. It can be washed at any temperature between 0°C and 95°C.
Evolon® microfibre is produced in France and Germany. The material has been awarded OEKO TEX Standard 100, class 1 certification. This standard confirms that the Evolon® is free from hazardous substances such as formaldehyde and is therefore also suitable for use by babies and children.
The nu:ju® microfibre duvet cover is the anti-allergy, hygienic, environmentally friendly and comfortable alternative to cotton covers.
- Fine microfilaments form a natural barrier against dust mites
- Uncoated - no static or rustling
- Gentle to skin - no chemical treatment
- Silver-ionised for hygiene
- Washable at high temperatures for ultimate hygiene - time and time again
- Innovative micro-filaments: even lighter, more absorbent and more robust than conventional microfibre
Package contents & size: 1 duvet cover in 135 x 200 cm (duvet not included)
Premium quality made in France & Germany
Certified free from hazardous substances in line with OEKO TEX Standard 100, class 1